Executive Leadership Coaching
Executive Coaching and Consultation for Professional Solutions
Executive Leadership Coaching and Consultation for Leadership Solutions – Personal and Professional Development
- Organizational Needs we Address:
- Leadership Coaching for Behavioral Change
- Career Transition / Succession Coaching
- Performance & Development
- Communications & Interpersonal Skills
- Lower-Tier employee Coaching for Reducing Turnover & Enhancing Organizational Fit
- Enhancing Current Performance
- Correcting Performance Issues
- Team Building
- Change Management
- Succession Management
- Ensuring Success of New Executives
- Customized Application
- Outside Perspective/Objectivity
- Personal Privacy
- Subject Expertise
- Minimized Company Liability
We Implement Coaching for:
Our Coaching Provides:
Can you handle the Coaching Challenge?
Professional Coaching is not for everyone and not all coaches are created equal.
A coaching candidate requires the ability to handle feedback and be resilient enough to overcome self-doubt to meet desired goals for executive improvement.
Different Practitioners approach the coaching engagement and understand surrounding dynamics differently. We approach the coaching engagement from multiple angles which promote our coaching competence to the front of our profession. We provide a unique combination of skills that distinguish our services and provide us a competitive advantage over other competitors.
We have complete expertise in understanding actions and situations in regards to:
- Interpersonal View
- Intrapersonal View
- Organizational View
- Family/Life View
- Competition View
- Strategy View
- Performance View
- Behavioral View
Coaching is a challenge that few are prepared to face. Some believe that admitting to require a coach is the definition of being weak or incompetent. The truth is the most successful and most competent executives understand that we all have weaknesses and encounter blind spots. Instead of ignoring this disturbing reality, they proactively address the universal issues via the coaching process.
The coaching engagement encompasses:
- Ego challenged
- Beliefs challenged
- Behaviors challenged
- Thinking challenged
Open to uncomfortable feedback concerning interpersonal skills within the work setting.
Coaching challenges firmly held beliefs around desired behavior changes to open up new thinking patterns that enable positive change that improves behavior and impacts the organization on many levels.
The end result is a more awareness, more confidence, and a more controlled leader who masters their ability at a higher level. Nobody is perfect and nobody will ever be but life is a journey of never ending learning. Those who use the correct tools to learn the most are and always will be the most successful.
Executive Coaching provides a tailored one-on-one learning situation that meet executive needs in the often complex and lonely circumstance in which most executives encounter.
Executive Leadership Coaching
Elite Pro Coach Benefits & Value
- Action-oriented and based on Goal-focused results
- Consultants provide answers which rarely get implemented
- Coaching co-develops solutions – Holds accountability
- Builds rapport – Holds Confidentiality – Implements S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- Leaders with exceptional experience & knowledge do not need to be told what to do
- Our coaching process leverages your expertise to apply strategic solutions
- We believe you are competent & know the answers
- We enhance your ability to access information when during complex situations
- We are skilled in co-creating effective solutions
- We understand the landscape of business paradox and will be able to
- We communicate on the level that is most comfortable for you
- We guarantee you will develop & apply strategic solutions for success
How do you manage what you think you don’t know?
How do you react emotionally in times of high anxiety and stress?
The Executive Coaching Process
Coaching is a high impact learning process that improves performance of high potential individuals that is sustainable over time. Executive coaching is the revolutionary way that implements the behavioral change that is needed to attain and sustain success. Leveraging strengths, decreasing waste, taking action on decisions, pivoting ideas proactively where adaptation is needed are some of the ways that promote success. The executive coaching process combines influence, training, listening, motivation, action, support, empathy, development, and communication to leverage abilities that create increased organizational momentum and individualized focus.
Pre-Coaching Engagement: Gain Commitment & Agreement
Coaching Conversations Concerning Information
Co-Developing Understanding for, Implementation, Consequences, Organizational Impact, and a Strategy for Quality Solutions
Review Results, Pivot, and Repackage
Behavioral Change Coaching:
Technical skill and certain behaviors that propel executives to the top are found to be detrimental to the newly earned Leadership positions within organizations. An adaptation needs to occur to leverage the star qualities of executives to improve organizational processes. An initial key commitment by the executive to take a committed active engagement to change behaviors to become a more effective leader is mandatory for the coaching engagement to begin and to be successful.
A true behavioral change takes time to become permanent and understanding the complete dynamics of all associated processes concerning our client is imperative to effectively and efficiently targeting the correct procedure for customized support.
Once an agreement is made to conduct a full coaching engagement, we have several initial meetings to form the foundation of trust, mutual understandings, barriers, processes, needs, requirements, actions, confidentiality, and accountability. We provide a full battery of assessments to provide a non-bias third party perception of beliefs, behaviors, personality, work styles, abilities, and competencies. Our 360 multi-rater reviews are trilaterally implemented through surveys, interviews, and observational reviews. Patterns are identified and comprehensive customized reports are created.
Coaching conversations are conducted and Client buy-in is essential:
- A commitment to face the collected information
- Accepting conflict and/or paradox
- Make proper adjustments to correct negative feedback
- Become aware of situations, perceptions, and why conflicts exist
- Why the gap in communication is occurring
- Understand strengths and weaknesses as related to the organization
- Learning what behaviors are best at which times
- How to adjust to the poor behaviors of others with tact and class
- Form S.M.A.R.T. targeted goals for overall improvement
The level of behavioral change is correlated with the commitment level of the executive.
The executive coaching process identifies needed areas of change from gathered information. Asking open ended questions of executives concerning what behavioral developmental areas motivate them to make adjustments is critically important for success. The desired change needs to align with organizational values and has to improve performance on multiple levels. The coach-client relationship is a partnership that has a joint agreement to reach desired outcomes or goals. The executive is required to commit to the hard work needed to implement and sustain a positive change in life. The executive coach drives the pace and directional focus which is in the best interest of the client.
Trust and confidentiality are achieved and maintained by the coach throughout the engagement to enable the client to obtain a deeper understand of self, situation, and process that either limits or enhances performance. Executive coaching is about raising awareness and maximizing leadership strengths within situations that maximize results and overall satisfaction. Avoiding problems and acknowledging behaviors provide substantial benefits and enhancements in most workplace situations. The knowledge economy has taken us by storm and has changed the way things are done on a permanent basis. The old ways to success are simply old. There are new behaviors, habits, and processes that are needed to win in our currently globalized economy and professional executive coaching is leading the way.
Executive Leadership Coaching
Leadership is Complicated : we are here to help
- Leadership is more than being great at specific technical tasks
- There is no leadership without followership
- Leadership involves motivating others to action
- Self-Awareness, Social Awareness, and Politics play a major role in leadership effectiveness
- Resilency, Positive thinking, innovation, and partnerships drive Leadership
- Organizations need strong leadership based on organizational values
- Utilizing all leadership intangibles is essential for positional success
- Meeting goals, driving change, identifying potential are requirements of a leader
WE UNDERSTAND YOU
Executive Coaching involves a dynamic relationship that enhances your abilities
open the range of vision that is needed at the leadership level, identify barriers, communicate in confidentiality
Our Coaching Process maximizes short term and long term results
Use the Coach as your guide map and grow your professional status
A few organizational studies have shown that the returns on investment (ROI) for companies that use executive coaching are more than 6 times. An Executive Coach will dramatically Increase Functionality, Self-Awareness, Effective Leadership, and Organizational Effectiveness
“It is an Honor for an Executive to have their company commit Valuable resources on their behalf which increases Moral, Self-Esteem, and Development from many perspectives”.
We Co-Create increased performance and dramatically improve department ROI.Allow us to provide a working solution and offer a coaching proposal addressing your specific situation.We implement an action plan that gets you results.Our Executive Coaching fees are value-based on the ROI return we produce for you.Coach and client co-create the relationship and coaching agreement
- We provide 100% Confidentiality and our coaching process includes a non-judgmental space
- Expect your life choices to be respected and understood
- We aim to provide a safe and comfortable environment for you to reach your goals (free space)
- You, the Client, drive the session and the coach determines the developmental process
- We Witness and Support your Personal and Professional Growth
- Coaching is about moving forward into the future better than we are today
What is Leadership Development?
Leadership development is an activity that enhances Leadership ability within the defined leadership situation which concerns developing individuals through different developmental exercises. The myth associated with leadership is that it is developed from inborn traits, but the truth behind the mystery of Leadership is that this unique ability is learned. The art of leadership is based on a large scale of traits that no one individual can possibly encompass, although, there are high potential individuals that possess many leadership factors that contribute to success at the highest level. Identifying strengths and enhancing those well defined abilities is integral to enhancing overall leadership ability and organizational psychologist have spent many decades deciphering the leadership code.
There are multiple factors that combine to form the personality of a leader. Not all great leaders are developed equally; to the contrary, most great leaders are drastically different from one another. Personality traits, emotional intelligence, social intelligence, self-awareness, and instinctual factors conjoin to form the prominent behaviors of esteemed leaders. Leadership is difficult and requires a well-trained individual to handle the immense responsibility. Everyone wants to be the highly respected leader, but no one wants the responsibility that comes with the position. This increases the difficulty associated with being a competent leader because of the difficulty associated with getting buy-in from followers. A leader is merely an individual with followers and there is no such thing as a leader without followers.
Overall awareness concerning leadership requirements an all important first step that prevents aversive communications that hinder relationship growth between leaders and followers. Transferring the appropriate knowledge to high potential leaders is essential for leadership success and accurate translation of leadership knowledge into action can greatly increase the aptitude of a respective organization. Distinct leadership abilities begin with the inner self – Self-awareness, self-control, high self-monitoring, an internal locus of control, and most importantly, the motivation to be the leader. No one can become a great leader without the motivation to be a leader – Warner Burke.
Executive Leadership Coaching
Transferring of leadership knowledge has been identified in several circumstances which include action learning, mentoring, multi-rater feedback, and more specifically, executive coaching. Multi-rater feedback has been shown in multiple research articles to be more effective with the implementation of executive coaching. Mentoring is a wonderful tool that transfers the ability to operate within a specific organizational culture, but lacks the confidential non-bias environment that is needed for true leadership development. Professional executive coaching provides this monumental approach to leadership development by infusing action learning and executive coaching together to expedite the developmental process.
High potential leaders are promoted for being technically great at what they do in regards to operations in certain niche areas. They have proved their worth to their organization by showing their dedication, work ethic, and high integrity when it comes to company functions. They have shown their ability to execute under stressful circumstances and have excelled by providing the highest quality of work. Their managerial abilities were exceptional and their successful operational style influenced positive overall group processes. They have learned to take on increased responsibility and have shown their ability to succeed as leaders. The developmental next step in the career game is to climb the hierarchical ladder to the next level which involves leading a larger amount of associates, increased responsibility, and relinquished control over multiple situations. This extreme decrease in control is counter-intuitive which creates a damaging effect on the overall behavior of most leaders who are used to having full control. The new enlarged leadership position now places different demands on the leader which causes them to change their operational methods from a command and control style into a persuasive style that leverages the strengths of group associates to accomplish greater tasks.
This behavioral transformation takes great effort and should not be underestimated. Leadership development requires a skilled executive coach that understands the emotional rollercoaster involved with the leadership process as described above. A successful coach-leader relationship will exponentially increase the learning curve needed to become a great leader. The amount of time, money, frustration, damaged relationships, and more that are saved through investing in an executive coach during the leadership development process is priceless.
I’m Keith Lawrence Miller and I approve this message – If you are interested in purchasing the gift of leadership coaching for yourself or a potential leader in your company then please go to http://www.BusinessCoachMart.com/ to view our packages and prices.
“Keith is an exceptional, empowering coach who walks the talk. He’s a successful, high achiever who is truly passionate about helping and motivating his clients to raise the bar, stay focused, and take action to reach their goals. His approachable and professional demeanor provided me with a safe space to explore my challenges and opportunities for growth. Intelligent and well-read, I found Keith to be an excellent resource, in addition to being a tremendously skilled coach.”
Jamie McKenna, COO, Dynamic Perspectives – Executive Coach & Consultant
Executive Coaching Process
The Elite Pro Coach Company is an exclusive provider of Action and Solution-Focused Executive Leadership Coaching & Development, Professional 360 Assessment Coaching, Elite Career Coaching for career advancement and development, Life Coaching for Personal and Professional Development.
- We provide Ivy League Resumes, Ivy League Cover Letters, and Incredible Professional LinkedIn profiles to maximize personal and professional branding to achieve success at the next level for entry-level, Mid-Level, and Executive Levels.
- Mock Interviews for professionals and students, Business Consulting for start-ups, Entrepreneurs, and Fortune 500 companies, Emotional Intelligence development for Leadership, and Executive Career Coaching for maximizing leadership competencies in Corporations
- Social Media Marketing for maximizing online presence and developing the meaning of your business in the minds of potential clients
- We support development of targeted positive behaviors and support the elimination of negative processes and behaviors, in which, maximize the potential of your business, your people, and your money.
- Our Purpose: To develop better Leaders, better People, more Career Satisfaction & more Successful Living.
The finest business development consultant providing elite business development consulting and business coaching services which include management coaching, corporate training, career coaching, and executive coaching. Elite Pro Coach Company offers your own personal life coach, leadership coach, and coach training that leads to executive coaching certification endorsed by the Elite Pro Coach Company leading to an accreditation from the International Coach Federation (ICF).